A little blog love..

EDIT: find out who won HERE

Today was absolutely gorgeous here in San Diego. 80 degrees, blue skies, bumble bees, and antiquing with my mama! Tonight we are going on a date and we have a fun weekend ahead of us. Needless to say I am one life loving girl right now.

Little Jessica describes my mood perfectly. Please tell me you’ve seen this video!

Anyway, I’m happy and full of love and I thought it would be fun to spread a little blog love as well! I really loved making those headbands and am having so much fun finding different ways to wear them!
A lot of you seemed to have really liked them too… sooo… I was thinking….

I want to give one away!

I’ve never given anything away on my blog before but it sounds fun! And everyone likes something free, right? All you have to do is leave a comment below. It can be your name, a link to your blog, something filling your happy tank right now, what your last crafty project was, what your doing this weekend, what you had for dinner last night.. I don’t care!:)

At the end of the weekend I’ll choose one of your names at random and then send it off to you! So, comment! and check back here on Monday to see if you won:)

xoxo Heather

January 14, 2011 - 6:09 PM

Ed Chaney - Haha I went for a bike rise today and I was like “I should really be in shorts right now”
That being said,
I want this headband so hardcore
Hope you guys are all sorts of good

January 14, 2011 - 6:10 PM

Anne - My sweet Lana would look adorable in one of your headbands so I am posting to win one for my dear daughter. Your are a gem Heather…thinking of ways to bless others. May God boomerang all the good back to you!

January 14, 2011 - 6:12 PM

Heather Pepin - Ed- HAHA! Your name is SO going in to the hat!
Anne- Lana would totally look adorable in it!

This is fun:)

January 14, 2011 - 7:05 PM

Michelle - I felt God’s love and his plan of beauty and light for my life today at the beach!

January 15, 2011 - 12:23 AM

Suzy V - Hey Heath! You know i love you and your blog AND your art. :)
I adore everything you do. most importantly the reason behind your creative work, the love of christ you show and how blunt you are about how your faith inspires and pushes you.
ANNND i love this headband hahaha i think its adorable and im obsessed with wearing things in my hair, so it’s a perfect fit!
hope you have a great, fun filled weekend!

suzyvphoto.com

January 15, 2011 - 12:39 AM

Anonymous - Kristin Stein! :)

I currently doing a fun crafty project of making a mixed paper journal! Full of pictures, notes, cut outs, and different types of scrapbook papers! It’ll be funnnnn!

And these are absolutely adorable!

January 15, 2011 - 10:14 AM

Steve P. - I haven’t looked good in a headband since the late 60’s :)

January 15, 2011 - 11:16 AM

Hayley Zacharia - dinner last night…Jack in the Box…first time ever. it was interesting. love your blog, your headbands, and you! -Hayley Z

January 15, 2011 - 11:17 AM

Heather Pepin - Suzy- Yay! I’m so glad you commented! Thank you so much for your encouragement;)

Kristin- That sounds WAY cute. I hope you post pictures!

Steve- I think you could totally rock it!

January 15, 2011 - 11:18 AM

Heather Pepin - Hayley- first time ever?! I’m not a big jack in the box girl but I do love those curly fries!

January 15, 2011 - 11:19 AM

Anonymous - Wonder if I would look good in a headband..:-)
-Racheal Wood

January 15, 2011 - 11:45 AM

Katie Bright - Yes! I think these are so so so cute! What’s filling my happy tank right now is: 1. these headbands; 2. an entire saturday with no plans; 3. chilly winter days. What a fun giveaway Heather! Xo, Katie

January 15, 2011 - 1:29 PM

The Ahlswedes - You are awesome! You looked very pretty last night! I loved seeing you! I love Sushi Deli! That guy was weird. Lauren’s headache (and yours) is funny to me. I just woke up not too long ago. Erik is making breakfast :). I hope you have a fabulous day. It is beautiful outside. You rock my socks. The end.

January 16, 2011 - 9:30 PM

sadielou - LOVE this! i just found your blog, via katie’s blog (who commented above). my happy tank is full right now due to 1. lots of sweet blogs, 2. a looong weekend with good friends, and 3. thinking about the fudge i’m going to make. :) – sarah

January 17, 2011 - 11:33 AM

Heather Pepin - Sarah- Hi! I hope your weekend was fabulous!. Thanks for commenting! I look forward to checking out your blog:D

Your email is never published or shared. Required fields are marked *